Dentists Dr. Deeter & Dr. Chase Offer Emergency Dental Care in Minot, ND
As a recipient of the Chamber of Commerce Eagle Award for Excellent Customer Service, we are committed to providing you with quick and professional emergency dental service in Minot, ND. Our team works to provide you same-day care to minimize your discomfort and keep your teeth in the best possible health.
Know the Signs of a Dental Emergency
A medical emergency can strike at any time, but it can be difficult to determine when you need immediate help. You should seek emergency dental care as soon as possible if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Infection: Swollen cheeks and gums may be a sign of infection around the root of a tooth, also known as an abscess. These infections are also often accompanied by pain and must be treated with antibiotics.
- Severe Toothache: A toothache can be a symptom of deep decay or infected pulp in the tooth, but can also be caused by a damaged filling or a crack in the tooth. Depending on the cause, treatment can vary from root canal therapy to filling replacement.
- Lost Crown or Filling: When a crown or filling is lost, bacteria and foreign particles can get into the damaged tooth’s structure and cause more decay until the filling or crown is replaced.
- Direct Injuries: When a tooth is chipped, cracked, or broken, prompt treatment is necessary to save the tooth and minimize pain. Emergency care is especially important when a tooth bleeds, becomes loose, or is knocked out of its socket, as treatment within one to two hours is necessary to save the tooth.
- Damaged Braces, Retainers, or Dental Bridges: Exposed metal can cut the sensitive parts of your mouth such as your gums and tongue. Neglecting to fix these damaged structural elements could also cause your teeth to shift positions in your mouth, undoing the work done by installing them in the first place.
If you experience extreme dental pain or swelling in your mouth, it is vital to seek care as soon as possible. Whether you have been with us before or you are a new patient, call our office to schedule an evaluation.
How Our Top-Rated Dentists Can Help You
To allow us to quickly respond to your dental emergencies and accommodate your busy schedule, we work to see patients requiring urgent care as soon as possible with same-day appointments.
Your emergency dentists, Dr. John Chase and Dr. Nathan Deeter, are dedicated to helping patients work toward lifelong dental health goals and to providing a friendly and comfortable environment for treatment. Our friendly professional staff will do everything in their power to keep you calm and worry-free during your dental emergency.
In addition, to quickly responding to emergencies, Dental Care Associates can help reduce the likelihood of accidents with regular care. We accept most dental insurances to help reduce out-of-pocket costs for cleanings and examinations, and we offer a dental savings plan for patients without insurance so that you can receive the care you need at an affordable price.
To find out whether you need emergency treatment or to ask us about our other services, call our office today. A representative will be happy to help you schedule an evaluation.